Instant Pot Recipes to Warm You Up
A few years ago, it seemed that everyone received an Instant Pot for the holidays. They were the hot gift because they are part pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, and yogurt maker all in one appliance.
If you received one, you may have used it a lot initially, but then perhaps it got put to the back of your cupboard or even stored in a closet. If that’s the case, it’s time to bring it out again. Winter is the ideal time to put your Instant Pot to use – all while making these delicious recipes.
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken: If you love orange chicken from your local takeout joint, you’ll love this recipe. In 30 minutes, you can have a piping hot dish of orange chicken full of fresh orange flavor. Serve it with some rice or noodles and steamed vegetables, and you’ve got a complete meal.
- Instant Pot 20 Minute Chicken Burrito Bowls: What most people love about an Instant Pot is the “instant.” Dinners are cooked really quickly, which makes them ideal for weeknights after a busy day at work. Try these Tex-Mex Chicken Burrito Bowls that can be ready in 20 minutes.
- Egg Roll in a Bowl: All the flavors of an eggroll without the carbs sounds almost too good to be true? But it’s not. This recipe is exactly that – and perfect if you’re following a Keto diet.
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash and Apple Soup: Soups are wonderful in the winter when you want something comforting. This one uses butternut squash and apples to create a soup that’s both sweet and savory.
- Archana Mundhe’s Instant Pot Butter Chicken: Butter Chicken is an Indian favorite, but to do it right, you need to make sure you get all of the spices infused, and that can be time-consuming. But not with an Instant Pot. The pressure cooker aspect of the Instant Pot helps to quickly make sure you’ve got all the flavors you love in this Indian classic.
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork: Kalua pork is a staple at Hawaiian luaus. It’s cooked in an imu, an underground oven, and takes hours to prepare. But with the magic of an Instant Pot, you can recreate this Hawaiian dish at home – and pretend you’re on vacation.
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats: Don’t forget about breakfast when it comes to using your Instant Pot. Steel oats normally take a long time to cook, and most recipes call for cooking them overnight. But this recipe has them ready in 30 minutes. You can start them before you get ready for the day and have a hot bowl before heading out the door.
- Instant Pot Meaty Italian Pasta Dinner: Cheesy, meaty Italian pasta sounds like an ideal dish for your Instant Pot on a cold night. This one-pot meal is sure to be a family favorite.
- Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken: Did you know that you can use your Instant Pot to make a rotisserie-style chicken? You can! No more stopping off at your favorite grocery store to pick one up when you can make your own – in about 60 minutes.
- Instant Pot Pot Roast: The key to a great tasting pot roast is that it cooks a long time in order to make it nice and tender. But if you want a pot roast meal and don’t have several hours to let it cook, use this recipe and your Instant Pot. You’ll love the results.
If you’re still using your Instant Pot regularly, what recipes are your go-to favorites? And, if you haven’t been using it lately – are you ready to get it out again. Try these recipes for some tasty meals that will warm you up.