Podcasts for Personal Growth
If you’re looking to improve yourself in any way, shape, or form, then you need to start listening to podcasts. They are one of the best ways to get information and learn new things. Not sure which ones to listen to? Then check these out! These podcasts will help you with everything from productivity and time management to self-confidence and happiness!
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin: Gretchen Rubin is HAPPIER, and she wants you to be happier too. The #1 bestselling author of The Happiness Project and Better Than Before gets more personal than ever as she brings her practical, manageable advice about happiness and good habits to this lively, thought-provoking podcast. Gretchen’s cohost and guinea pig is her younger sister, Elizabeth Craft, a TV writer and producer living in Los Angeles, who (lovingly) refers to Gretchen as her happiness bully.
- The Life Coach School: The Life Coach School Podcast is your go-to resource for learning, growing, and becoming certified as a Life Coach & Weight Loss Coach. Through this podcast, you’ll hear directly from the Master Coach Brooke Castillo to help you better understand life coaching, the required skills and mindsets, and how we focus on serving the client to get them the results they seek. At The Life Coach School, we offer a thorough and intense certification course that produces some of the most successful coaches coaching today.
- The Rich Roll Podcast: A master-class in personal and professional development, ultra-athlete, wellness evangelist and bestselling author Rich Roll delves deep with the world’s brightest and most thought provoking thought leaders to educate, inspire and empower you to unleash your best, most authentic self.
- 7 Good Minutes Daily Self-Improvement Podcast: Start Each Day The Right Way With The 7 Good Minutes Daily Self-Improvement Podcast. The Podcast for Busy High Achievers, Hosted by Clyde Lee Dennis. Where you get self-improvement tips, life skills training, and the inspiration you need as you work toward achieving your goals. With a new 7 minute episode every day 7 days a week featuring the best teachers and speakers like Brendon Burchard, Joel Osteen, Mel Robbins, Simon Sinek, Eddie Pinero, Lisa Nichols, Robin Sharma, Jay Shetty, and many more.
- Good Life Project: What does it mean to live a good life? What’s the role of happiness, meaning, work, love, purpose, kindness, friendship, and more? How do status, circumstance, gender, privilege, race, identity, and more play into the quest to live your best life? These are the questions and topics we explore every week in conversation with leading voices in art, science, industry, and culture, from Brené Brown, Matthew McConaughey, & Bishop Michael Curry, to Austin Channing Brown, Glennon Doyle, Julián Castro, & hundreds of others.
- The Habit Coach with Ashdin Doctor: If you are tired of relying on your fickle motivation to get things done, if you are tired of starting because you fail to see things through, The Habit Coach podcast is for you! Ashdin Doctor, the habit coach, takes you through the creation of simple easy to do habits. Habits we can all incorporate into our lives. Habits around, health, sleep, de-stressing, productivity, movement, nutrition and relationships. Each episode is bite-sized and less than five minutes long, packed with fun facts and easy to do habits.
- The Overwhelmed Brain: Get to the root of emotional issues and learn the best way to relate to yourself and others by honoring your personal boundaries and making decisions that are in alignment with what’s most important to you. This is not a “common-sense” personal growth and development show. You won’t be told to think positively or create affirmations. The Overwhelmed Brain is about accessing that deeper mental and emotional strength inside you so that you can decrease or even eliminate old fears and evolve into the person you want to be. Learn what your parents or caretakers never taught you about emotional wellness and creating strong, non-toxic bonds with others. If you want the exact instructions that will help improve your life, you’re in the right place.
Personal growth can take on many forms and there are many resources out there to help you. If you’re a fan of podcasts, then take a look at some of these. You’ll love the wide variety of topics covered and you’re bound to find one you enjoy as you pursue your own journey of personal growth.
***All podcast descriptions courtesy of Apple Podcasts