30 Days of Dinner Recipes
What’s dinner like at your place? Do you pick up takeout often? Do you feel like you cook the same 5-7 meals all the time? You’re not alone. Lots of people are just like you.
But what if you had a quick and easy list of recipes you could refer to when you needed help deciding what to cook for dinner? Well, here it is! Here are 30 meals – so you’re sure to find something that will satisfy your hunger!
- Day 1: Teriyaki Salmon – Salmon is a great choice for weeknights as it cooks quickly, and you’ll love the teriyaki flavor in this recipe.
- Day 2: Old-Fashioned Chicken and Dumplings – This is the perfect meal for a cold night! It’s sure to warm you up!
- Day 3: Jalapeno Popper Chicken – Want a main dish that has all the flavors you love in your favorite pub snack? This is it!
- Day 4: Mexican Meatballs – Italian meatballs are always good, but these Mexican Meatballs are a great change! Make a bunch and put them in your freezer!
- Day 5: Air Fryer Pork Chops – Grab the air fryer and make these pork chops! The spices pack in the flavor, and you’ll love how easy they are to make.
- Day 6: Shrimp Fajitas – Why shrimp? Why not? They work fantastically in fajitas and will give you a break from chicken – if that’s your go-to protein.
- Day 7: Easy Stromboli – Throw your favorite pizza toppings into this Easy Stromboli, and the whole family will be happy.
- Day 8: Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken – Serve this with a big salad, and you’ve got a great dinner!
- Day 9: The Best Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry – Stir fry is always easy, and this one has great flavor, too!
- Day 10: Beer and Cheddar Soup – Here’s a great soup that everyone will love. You can top it with some crunchy croutons, bacon, and scallions! Yum!
- Day 11: Pad Thai – Yes, you can make Pad Thai at home – and it’s not that difficult!
- Day 12: Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken Thighs – Chicken thighs are much more flavorful than chicken breasts – so give them a try in this recipe.
- Day 13: Pasta Carbonara – Pasta dishes are perfect for a quick meal! No red sauce with this dish, but you’re going to love it anyway!
- Day 14: The Best Classic Shepherd’s Pie – When was the last time you made Shepherd’s Pie? This traditional Irish dish is an entire meal in one casserole dish.
- Day 15: Jambalaya – This Louisiana classic deserves some love!
- Day 16: Beef Stew with Carrots and Potatoes – Another great dish for the winter months!
- Day 17: Cobb Salad – Salads can be satisfying – like this Cobb Salad!
- Day 18: Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole – All of the flavors you love about Buffalo chicken wings in a homey casserole.
- Day 19: Mexican Pizza – Use flour tortillas to make a great Mexican Pizza!
- Day 20: Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes – Miss cheeseburgers on the grill? This is a pretty good substitute!
- Day 21: Million Dollar Ravioli Lasagna – Lasagna is time-consuming to make, but not this one!
- Day 22: Italian Stuffed Peppers – Nutritious and delicious are the words you’ll be using to describe this meal!
- Day 23: Easy Spaghetti Pie – If you’ve never tried this recipe – get the ingredients NOW! It’s a great twist on spaghetti and marinara sauce.
- Day 24: One-Pot Chicken and Rice – Who doesn’t love a good one-pot meal?
- Day 25: Baked Flounder with Salsa Criolla – This is a fantastic fish dish! And the salsa is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
- Day 26: Spinach Artichoke Baked Gnocchi – What if spinach-artichoke dip met your favorite Italian pasta and was baked into a casserole? Then you’d have this recipe!
- Day 27: Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Wings – Get ready to get a little messy with these chicken wings – but it’s totally worth it!
- Day 28: Easy Greek Salad – Another great salad to add to your repertoire!
- Day 29: Instant Pot Chili – Raise your hand if you love a good chili! This is a good one – and you make it in your Instant Pot!
- Day 30: Egg Roll in a Bowl – This recipe has been really popular lately – because it’s really tasty!
So which recipe are you going to try first? With 30 recipes – it may be hard to choose. But give them a try and see which ones become your new favorites!