Fitness Podcasts You’ll Love
Heading to the gym? Or maybe out for a run? Going to hit the weights? If you answered, “Yes!” – then why not swap out your music today for a fitness podcast? There are tons of them out there and they can offer you advice and information on everything from CrossFit to running a marathon. Check these out!
- Trained by Nike: Mindset. Movement. Nutrition. Recovery. Sleep. Turns out the same five tools that pro athletes use to break records can help us all stay healthy, happy and strong. On “Trained,” host Jaclyn Byrer sits down with these athletes — along with psychologists, researchers, physicians, trainers and other experts — to reveal the most powerful, practical and surprising lessons in holistic fitness. With each episode, they dig deep, offering new insights to help us play a better game, run a better race, or just live a better life.
- WHOOP Podcast: At WHOOP, we are on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP Founder & CEO Will Ahmed sits down with top athletes, scientists, experts, and more to learn what the best in the world are doing to perform at their peak – and what you can do to unlock your own best performance. Every week, we dig deeper into sleep, recovery, nutrition, training, lifestyle habits, and more to help you reach your potential.
- The WODcast Podcast: If you CrossFit, this is the show for you! The Wodcast Podcast is a fun show about functional fitness hosted by comedian Eddie Ifft. The host is knowledgeable (sometimes), experienced, and loves the “sport of fitness.” They blend CrossFit experience and insight with humor, providing meaningful content without taking themselves too seriously.
- Each week the Wodcast Podcast hosts some of the biggest names in CrossFit including Games athletes, subject matter experts, coaches, fitness professionals, and many more. The hosts and guests hit it off so well you would think they are all sitting around having a beer which makes for a highly entertaining podcast whether you WOD or not.
- Marathon Training Academy: The Marathon Training Academy Podcast will help you unlock your potential to conquer the marathon and change your life. Since 2010 Angie and Trevor have shared tips, inspiration, and interesting guest interviews to help listeners run smarter, avoid injury, and go the distance!
- Muscle for Life with Mike Matthews: If you want to know how to build muscle, lose fat, and be healthier, happier, and wiser…faster than you ever thought possible…then this podcast is for you. Hosted by the bestselling author and entrepreneur, Mike Matthews, each episode gives you simple, science-based know-how and inspiration that will help you build your best body and life ever.
- The Yoga Hour: This hour of keen insight into spiritual principles touches upon the most practical aspects of our lives and speaks to our deepest yearnings for awakening. Find inspiration, insights, and time-tested practices from the ancient system of Kriya Yoga, a philosophy and practice for fulfilled living in today’s world.
- Ben Greenfield Life: Free fitness, nutrition, biohacking, fat loss, anti-aging and cutting-edge health advice from BenGreenfieldLife.com! Tune in to the latest research, interviews with exercise, diet and medical professionals, and an entertaining mash-up of ancestral wisdom and modern science, along with Q&A’s and mind-body-spirit optimizing content from America’s top personal trainer.
- Senior Fitness with Meredith: A podcast discussing wellness for seniors, fitness trainers and healthcare industry with enriching topics such as physical and mental wellness, nutrition, positive spirits and motivation for a healthy lifestyle.
Ready to head out to engage in some physical activity? Then download one of these podcasts to take with you – so you can hear about your favorite activity while you’re doing it!
***All podcast descriptions courtesy of Apple Podcasts