Let’s Go Out to Breakfast!
Breakfast is often called the “most important meal of the day.” It’s the meal that starts you off, and it’s filled with lots of sweet and savory choices. You could dine on anything from a spinach and cheese omelette to a stack of pancakes a mile high.
It’s also a great meal to go out for! There are lots of choices close to Haddon Towne Center if you’re looking for somewhere new to head for breakfast. Here’s a list of some of the more popular ones where you might dine.
- Sabrina’s Cafe: Sabrina’s Cafe starts serving breakfast at 8 a.m. every day of the week. And sure you can get two eggs any style, but check out the more imaginative dishes on the menu. “The Tots” is a signature dish at the cafe and includes panko-crusted tater tots topped with sausage hash, caramelized onions, peppers, fennel seeds, basil chimichurri, sour cream, and over easy eggs. Yum! If you prefer the sweeter side of things at breakfast go for the “Stuffed Challah French Toast.”
- Constellation Collective: Constellation Collective also opens at 8 a.m. every day, and with an ever-changing menu, you never know what deliciousness you might find when you get there. One thing is for sure – you can always count on delicious breakfast sandwiches, bagels, and yogurt parfaits.
- Roots Cafe: Roots Cafe starts their day a little earlier as they begin serving breakfast at 6 a.m. And they have an abundance of tasty choices – just check out their Facebook page to see what they’ve been cooking up lately! Breakfast pizza, S’mores pancakes, and hearty breakfast skillets will make your mouth happy.
- Amy’s Omelette House: Amy’s Omelette House prides itself on home cooking and with over 200 different omelettes – you’ll find something that tickles your taste buds. But don’t worry – Amy’s doesn’t just serve omelettes. This restaurant has just about every breakfast food you could ever want from pancakes to crepes to eggs Benedict. Nobody will ever complain about a lack of choices here.
- First Watch (Cherry Hill): Located in Cherry Hill, First Watch is open every day from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. First Watch is known for its high-quality ingredients and made-to-order breakfasts. They have a lot of healthy choices like the Power Wrap and the Power Breakfast Quinoa Bowl, along with some more traditional offerings like Belgian waffles and eggs Benedict.
- Trouble Brewing Coffee House: Of course, they serve delicious coffee, but they do also have a few light items on their breakfast menu. Bagels, egg sandwiches, Belgian waffles, and pastries and muffins are available if you prefer something not so heavy at breakfast.
- The Turning Point (Cherry Hill): The Turning Point serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch and they have some amazing dishes that will keep you coming back. Be sure to try their “Wilbur Skillet” or the “Salted Caramel Waffle” – you definitely won’t be disappointed.
- Grooveground: Grooveground calls themselves a coffee bar, but they also have a light breakfast menu. You can choose from various egg dishes, oatmeals, and bagels and wash it all down with a great tasting beverage.
- Westmont Bagel: The name may be Westmont Bagel, but that’s not the only thing you can eat if you grab breakfast here. Westmont Bagel has delicious bagels (of course!), but they also have a full breakfast menu consisting of those traditional favorites you love.
- The Bistro at Haddonfield: The Bistro at Haddonfield has a great breakfast menu filled with your favorites like eggs, pancakes and French toast. But, be sure to try one of their unique eggs Benedicts if you’re looking for something special or their tasty breakfast wraps.
With all of these great local choices, breakfast might be not only the most important meal of the day but also the tastiest.