Where to Buy Flowers Online
“Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.” – Unknown
Do you love flowers and plants? Do you love to send them friends and family when birthdays or special occasions roll around? Perhaps, you even like to send them to yourself – and you should! Flowers are a great way to bring a smile to someone’s face – even your own.
If you’re sending flowers to someone local, you may have a favorite florist. But who do you use if you have to send flowers to someone far away? Luckily, you have lots of choices.
- ProFlowers: ProFlowers is part of FTD and has flowers for all occasions. Flowers and plants can be ordered 24 hours per day and delivered to over 150 different countries worldwide – which is great if you need to send flowers internationally.
- FTD: Like ProFlowers, FTD offers flowers for all occasions and around the globe. They do offer same-day delivery depending on where the arrangement is going, and the time the order is placed.
- 1-800 Flowers: 1-800 Flowers has grown to be an extremely popular online florist and have come to be known for their excellent customer service. And, while flowers are their mainstay, they have a wide variety of gifts that can be ordered from their website or added on to your floral delivery. They also offer same-day delivery depending on the time the order is placed.
- Teleflora: Just like the other big online florists, Teleflora has a large selection of flowers and delivers internationally, boasting that they deliver to over 165 countries. Same day delivery is possible, and they offer an online chat feature if you need help with your order.
- Farmgirl Flowers: If you are looking to send flowers in the lower 48 states and for flowers that have an amazing presentation, then check out Farmgirl Flowers. They pride themselves on “what you see is what you get” when it comes to flower arrangements, and their customer service is exceptional.
- UrbanStems: UrbanStems has a unique collection of flowers and plants – and they offer a great subscription service if you’re looking to send flowers regularly to someone (or even yourself). Be sure to check out some of their plants and succulents – and the unique containers they come in!
- Amazon: Yes, Amazon is in the flower business, too. They have an excellent selection, and many are available with Prime shipping. Additionally, there are lots of reviews – so you can see what people are saying about the various arrangements before making your choice.
- Lula’s Garden: Lula’s Garden is a leader in the shipping of succulents. You can send a single succulent or a small garden – and their planter gift boxes are extremely cute. Succulents are a great plant to send as they can last a long time with proper care.
- The Bouqs Co.: The Bouqs is another one that really strives to create some great arrangements with eye-catching presentations. They have both flowers and plants (and wreaths around the holidays) and fantastic customer service.
- Infinity Roses: If you want to send flowers that will last for up to a year, then take a look at Infinity Roses. They offer real roses that have been preserved, yet still feel real! The colors are vibrant and come in beautiful boxes for display.
The next time you need to send flowers, take a look at these online florists. These shops are open 24 hours per day and will help you let someone know you’re thinking of them.