The Best Cookbooks for Asian Cuisine
Have you been cooking at home a lot more? But are you getting bored making the same things? Then, perhaps, it’s time to grab a few new cookbooks and try some new cuisine.
If Asian food has been something you’ve been wanting to try at home, then you should go for it! There are tons of great cookbooks that can help you master some fantastic dishes. And there are so many different types of Asian cuisine to try that you will never get bored.
Here are a few of the most popular Asian cuisine cookbooks on the market:
- 101 Asian Dishes You Need to Cook Before You Die – Jet Tila: You probably know Jet Tila from his appearances on The Food Network, where he critiques various “cheftestants” on different shows, but he’s an accomplished chef himself. Amazon says this about his cookbook:
- Jet Tila knows a thing or two about authentic Asian cuisine. From a kid growing up in LA in a Thai and Chinese family to a prominent chef, restaurant owner, and judge on Cutthroat Kitchen, he brings his years of experience and hard-earned knowledge together in this breakthrough book. Step inside Jet’s kitchen and learn the secrets to making your favorite Asian dishes taste better than takeout.
- Asian Recipes for Dinner: Easy, Quick, and Healthy Asian Recipes Made Simple at Home – Henry Wilson: This paperback cookbook is only $9.99 and worth every penny! Amazon says:
- The delectable recipes of this Asian cookbook are going to seize the attention of your taste buds. Always remember, good food means a good life. The incredible taste of rice wine adds vitality to the Asian dishes, and just one glimpse of the mouth-watering recipes will definitely make you want to try them all instantly.
- With easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and stunning photos, the Easy Asian Recipes for Dinner will bring mouth-watering and aromatic scents of your favorite Asian restaurant straight to your kitchen!
- Little Japanese Cookbook – Emi Kazuko: This cookbook has some of the most beautiful illustrations, and you’ll love all of the recipes. Amazon describes it for potential readers by saying:
- Anyone who has ever enjoyed a Japanese meal knows that it is a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. Based on time-honored, simple cooking methods and fresh ingredients, A LITTLE JAPANESE COOKBOOK contains a selection of delicious recipes and easy-to-follow instructions for traditional Japanese soups, starters, main dishes, and beverages.
- Southeast Asian Cooking – John Cook: Southeast Asia is made up of many different countries, each with a unique cuisine. John Cook has compiled 20 recipes from each of six different countries to bring you this book. You’ll find recipes from Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen – Richa Hingle: Many people forget that India is part of Asia, but it is – and you must try your hand at cooking Indian cuisine. Amazon says:
- From delicious dals to rich curries, flatbreads, savory breakfasts, snacks, desserts, and much more, this book brings you Richa Hingle’s collection of plant-based Indian recipes inspired by regional cuisines, Indian culture, and local foods. Who would have thought you could one day enjoy dairy-free rasmalai, sandesh, or gulab jamun.
- Whether you want to enjoy Indian cooking, try some new spices, or add more protein to your meals using legumes and lentils, this book has got it covered. You’ll explore some well-known and new Indian flavors that are easy to make in your own kitchen. Learn the secrets of eclectic Indian taste and textures, and discover meals in which pulses and vegetables are the stars of the dish. And once you taste Richa’s mouth-watering desserts, they will likely become your new favorites.
So, which Asian cuisine are you going to start with? Pick up one of these fantastic cookbooks and learn all the tips and tricks to some of your favorite dishes!