Candle Brands for Your Home
Take a look around your home? You probably have some artwork. Some decorative pillows. Maybe a few books. And, if you love candles, you probably have more than a few of those scattered around your place.
After all, you may love their scent. Or, perhaps you like the cozy feeling that they give your home. You probably even have some favorite brands like Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works. But there are many candle brands available that you may not have heard of – and could quickly become your favorite. Here are a few that you can check out online.
- Chesapeake Bay: Chesapeake Bay Candle is part of the Yankee Candle brand, but they aim to set themselves apart by creating candles that are geared towards “wellness for the mind and body.” With scents like “Peace and Tranquility” and “Refresh and Rejuvenate,” you’re sure to find a fragrance that can bring a little zen to your home.
- LAFCO New York: LAFCO offers some extremely unique scent combinations that you’re not likely to find elsewhere. You can use their “Fragrance Finder” to walk yourself through a couple of questions to help you find a scent that you desire. They group their candles into the following categories: floral, fresh, fruity, woody, herbal, citrus, and gourmand – which makes shopping easier if you know which scents you prefer.
- P.F. Candle Co.: P.F. Candle Co. is a Los Angeles-based company specializing in fragrances for your home. They produce all of their candles (and other products) at their office in Los Angeles and pride themselves on sustainability and helping the planet. Their unique scents and affordable prices have helped them grow from a one-woman operation to a team of more than twenty.
- Homesick: Homesick candles are unique in that they aim to offer specialized candles “that tap into your sensory memory through nostalgic scents that can remind you of the place where you grew up.” They have candles that are meant to bring you back to special cities, states, countries, or bring certain memories to mind when you smell them. For example, the Philadelphia candle says, “The rich history of the Liberty Bell and the triumph of those iconic steps. Sweet smells from Italian bakeries fill the streets. Musk and vanilla blend to encapsulate The City of Brotherly Love.” You’ll have to be the judge and see if they hit the mark with their scents.
- Sandoval: While they don’t have a huge selection, Sandoval has some intense scents that are packaged in stunning black jars. Additionally, you’ll find a crystal included with each candle that is supposed to bring specific intentions to the person who is burning the candle, such as serenity or positivity. These candles make excellent gifts.
- Capri Blue: Capri Blue is all about great scents and fantastic packaging. They pride themselves on candles that not only smell fabulous but look fabulous, too. You’ll love having these candles out for display.
- Evil Queen: Do you want your candles to be a little sassy? Then check out Evil Queen. Their candles are handmade, vegan, non-toxic, and made from 100% soy wax. And their candles have great names like “Can’t Adult Today” and “Literally Dead.”
- Otherland: Otherland hand pours each candle into a gorgeous glass container (that’s meant to be reused when you’re done burning the candle) and uses 100% toxin-free ingredients. They have a wide variety of scents that range from floral and fruity to woody and leathery.
If you’re looking for a new candle to try, perhaps one of these will become a staple in your home. They offer unique scents, gorgeous containers, and may have you stepping outside your box when it comes to what candle you choose to make your home warm and cozy.